Thursday, January 3, 2008

Some favourite photos

This morning when I went for my swim, I had thought that I might post (with permission) some of my favourite photos from Threed.

However, none of her photos are able to be downloaded, so I am posting links to them.

NY 2007
cootie infestation
Cathedral ceiling, Parma, Italy

I came across her photos when looking for images of Kuringai Chase: I found a picture of Grevillea buxifolia and started to explore her photo stream, which ranges from the wonderfully mundane to the marvellous. There is an enormous sense of fun, of a desire to play and explore, which has utterly reconciled me to the notion of arty-farty. I can't do it: too self-censoring and critical. But I like looking at her photos.

1 comment:

3rd daughter said...

:) thanks! sorry about the pics being unavailable for download - some had been pilfered without permission so i changed the permissions.

i used to be very critical and self-censoring but have managed to jump that hurdle. i hope to see you on this side of that hurdle soon :)