Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Night view on Christmas Eve

Night view to the central coast IMG_8185all
Night view to the central coast

Stormy nights, moonlit nights. Such a cliche. But I have a friend who likes to take such photos. Hence, I too, now keep trying.

This image looked ok when replayed on the camera. But was basically black when replayed on my computer. However, the camera comes complete with editing software. To recapture what I saw, this image was edited using brightness/colour adjustments, the most important of which was the 'Tone curve adjustment' but I also added a fraction more brightness and adjusted the levels (whatever that may be!)

(To see any image in its original size, double click on the image. This takes you to the image in larger format and to its original on Flickr. )

No comments: