Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekends

Stenocarpus sinuatus IMG_0522
Stenocarpus sinuatus, Firewheel Tree. Perth Zoo.

Not sure whether it is alcohol, or seeing my beloved daughter, but most of the dramas have faded away. Almost. They still exist. Nothing has changed. But I feel happier. We didn't talk particularly. Just had a meal together. Sat in the taxi and did nothing whatsoever in the Qantas club. I hope she too is happier.

Anyway, now I need to organise Easter and do a bit of exploring.

I have just attended the AGM of the students' club. I am definitely a fish out of water. I had been going to discuss the issues about tutoring and the formal dinner with the principal but if I am going to depart, will I bother? On the other hand, how many such meetings are there? Good God. Right now I just want out.

No comments: