Sunday, June 19, 2011

Zoran's eggs

Zoran's eggs IMG_4605
Zoran's eggs

I was trying to do white on white with highlights. Fiddled with the exposure. Failed miserably.

Zoran has acquired three chooks and a chook house in his backyard. He & Branca no longer buy eggs. And Zoran wraps his eggs in plastic wrap so they will not dry out in the fridge. (I photographed them wrapped but I did not manage a good photo.)

They made beautiful bacon and eggs, but I forgot to show how lovely they looked when cooked.

3 comments:

Badger said...

OK I'm over the eggs - ready for another photo.

Badger said...

Oh dear - just realized that may have sounded rude. My apologies. But I do like your photos and was looking forward to another one. Not an egg.

Merricks said...

I have given you eggs...
Plus a few more photos.
(I am very slack about posting and now with my iphone being able to send instant pictures, I have become even slacker.)